Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

12 September 2011

Menu Plan Monday for September 12th

I don't know about you, but my weekend flew by. 

We survived our first game of soccer.  The boys had a lot of fun and best of all, no one laid down on the grass or played with imaginary light sabers on the field.  I call that a great success!


This week, I'm eating out of our freezer as much as possible.  Today is our cow's big day....not necessarily in a good way.  Ronnie is taking the cow to the butcher today.  We should have a big ol' bunch of fresh beef in a week or two.  I'm hoping to clear off at least one shelf before the butcher is done. 

So here's this week's eat from the freezer plan:

Monday:  Roasted chicken, sauteed zucchini and cheesy cauliflower
Tuesday:  Meaty spaghetti, green beans and garlic bread.
Wednesday:  Mac & Cheese for dinner at church.
Thursday:  Meatloaf, baked potato and cheesy broccoli
Friday:  Foil tilapia, roasted potatoes and corn.
Saturday:  Dinner at church.
Sunday:  3 packet pot roast using venison with potatoes & carrots and homemade bread.

I'm also relying on my crock pot heavily since I'm picking up another day at UHC this week.  I'm planning on using it for the spaghetti, tilapia, roast and of course making a layered dinner with the meatloaf and baked potatoes.

I'm making homemade mac & cheese for the Rangers fundraising dinner at church on Wednesday.  And were eating at the Harvest Fest on Saturday. 

Which reminds me......

Don't forget about the Harvest Fest at Trinity this Saturday.  Free food, bouncy houses, games and candy, music, hayrides, motorcycle rides, petting zoo, treasure hunt, face painting, hay slide, a zip line, a free show from comedian Brad Stine and so much more!  For free! 


Hope to see you there!

No comments: