Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

31 October 2011

Menu Plan Monday for October 31st.

Vacation time is over.  It's back to real life.  Even though we didn't go anywhere last week, we really enjoyed the time off with Ronnie.  We went to the movies, did a little Christmas shopping, even went on a date....without kids! 

I didn't follow our menu plan much last week.  We went out to eat a few times, but isn't that part of vacation? 

Here's this week's plan:

Monday:  Angel Chicken over rice with green beans
Tuesday:  Breakfast for dinner
Wednesday:  Beef Stroganoff, noodles and carrots
Thursday:  BBQ chicken legs, baked sweet potatoes and corn
Friday:  Foil tilipia, baked potatoes and broccoli
Saturday:  Potato soup and rolls
Sunday:  Leftovers or pizza night.

I'm still planning on sharing my homemade fabric softener adventures with you....if my camera will cooperate.  I have a feeling a trip to the repair shop is soon coming for my beloved Nikon. 

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Rachel E. said...

Your menu sounds wonderful! You can come to Warsaw and cook for my family. :-)