Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

19 October 2011

My kind of recipe.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to share it with you.
 
Talk about easy.

This is exactly the kind of recipe I use when I have to work. 

Here's what you need:

1 bag of frozen hash browns
2 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 5 cups hot water or 3 cans of chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 of a chopped onion
1 brick of cream cheese

Add everything except the cream cheese to your crock pot.  (Yes, I added the hash browns frozen).
Cook on low for 8 hours (or high 4)
Add in cream cheese and allow to melt before serving.
Feel free to add bacon, cheese or green onions on top.

It took me all of 5 minutes to throw this together...if that long.

Hello delicious!

No comments: