Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

18 October 2011

Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

If you read my blog much, you know of my love for all things Pinterest. 

I browse all the great ideas saying "Now, why didn't I think of that?".

Until today.

Today, while browsing I said "Hey!  That's my recipe!"

How do I know it's mine?  Well, I guess I don't.  But I've been making this cookie recipe since I was 14 years old.  (That's 26 years now).  Most of the bloggers that had posted this recipe don't look much older than 26, so I think I can call it mine.

Why is this relevant?  Maybe because it's the best cookie recipe. Ever. 
Moist.  Easy to adapt.  Always delicious. 

My never fail cookie recipe.

 Enough already! 

Here's the recipe for pudding chocolate chip cookies.

4 1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 sticks butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar -packed
1/2 cup white sugar
2 packages instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 cups chocolate chips

Cream together butter and sugars.  Add eggs, then pudding and vanilla.  Combine flour and baking soda.  Slowly add to mix.  Stir until combined.  Add in chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until golden brown. 

The best thing about this recipe (other than being incredibly easy and good),  is that it's easily adaptable.  I've used banana pudding, coconut cream, even chocolate.  I've added in M&M's, chips of all flavors, even chopped up left over chocolate Easter bunny or candy bars.

Put this on your list of things to bake soon.

1 comment:

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Sounds great, we'll have to try this! Thanks :o)
Erica
www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com