Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

30 December 2011

Hello Again!


I have to tell you, this was a great Christmas season.  I really did take the stress off by not going crazy baking a ton or sending out 10,000 cards and all the extra things I have always done to make Christmas "just right".   And you know what?  It was still a great Christmas.  The kids had fun, we spent time with family and friends and best of all..... Ronnie & I actually had several quiet nights at home together.  I loved it.

Funny thing,  though.  Over the past week, I've really missed sharing my randomness with you on the ol blog here.  I think I have some great new ideas for my awesome readers coming in 2012.  I'm continuing Menu Plan Monday, but also adding some regular monthly posts.  More to come on that later.

Today, I want to share Sunday's coupon preview with you.  You can see the full list here.  Some of the highlights include $2 off Tide, some great Crest toothpaste coupons, Downy, Finish and some Nivea high dollar coupons for body wash. 

Don't forget to check your coupon inserts before you buy your newspaper.  Nothing worse than getting a paper that someone slipped the coupons out of. 

More to come on Monday.  Have a great New Year!

Charli

No comments: