Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

24 November 2012

Make Your Home A Haven: Week Four.

We've lit our candles, played relaxing music and baked some fabulous goodies.   

Now comes the fun part. 

Week four:  Decorate!

Use your creativity to make your home warm and inviting for Christmas.   Try to find ways to keep the focus on Christ this season, even as you decorate.

I'm planning on doing a little bit each day then ending with putting the tree up Friday night.  I love sitting in the living room with a fire in the fireplace, warm cup of coffee and just the tree lights on.  Talk about peaceful.


Jesus said in John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled.”

No comments: