Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

12 November 2013

Black Friday Ads are out!

You know this girl loves a bargain.  And Black Friday is like my mother load of deals.

I don't just use it for Christmas gifts, but I also use it to pick up birthday gifts for the year as well as a crock pot or two for the weddings we'll end up attending. 

The ads are finally being released. 

Here's some of the deals I thought were pretty good.

Target:
iPad Air 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet w/ $100 Gift Card – $479
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones – $119
Nintendo 3DS XL Game System – $149.99
Nook 7″ 8GB HD Tablet – $79
Fitbit Flex Wirless Wristband w/ $20 Gift Card- $99
Skylanders buy 2 get 1 free
$60 iTunes giftcards for $50
Plus: 20% Off Coupon for December 1-7 when you spend $75 or more on Black Friday

Walmart:
iPad mini WiFi 16GB $299 w/$100 Gift card
LG Blu-Ray player $38
Skylanders Swap Force and Disney Infinity starter packs $38.96
Plus the usual good deals that they have on electronics, movies, toys, games.  Lots of good stuff.
And don't forget that they'll price match as long as you have a copy of the ad and are getting the exact same thing.

These are my big two for Black Friday. 


Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see someone else excited about the Black Friday ads!!! LOL I like the idea of buying gifts for the rest of the year, mmmmm have to keep this in mind this year.

Coleen