Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

11 November 2013

Menu Plan Monday for November 11th.

What a great weekend!

The craft show was a success, the boys went to a great birthday party and we ended Sunday by actually going to home group for our church and having a lot of fun. 

But the best part of the weekend?  Well, my husband surprised me with an early anniversary present.  He replaced the diamond in my engagement ring that I lost four years ago.  I just love it. 

Ronnie is on vacation this week to get some projects done around the house and of course, go hunting.  It was so nice to sleep in this morning.

We're heading out to the Veteran's Day parade later today so without further ado, here's the menu:


Monday:  Grilled chicken, green beans and carrots.
Tuesday:  Grilled chicken (leftover) salad with Italian dressing.
Wednesday:  Steak, loaded cauliflower, green beans.
Thursday:  Pizza night
Friday:  Cheeseburger skillet, salad
Saturday:  Chicken & broccoli stir fry with brown rice
Sunday:  Steak hoagie salads


And that's it. 

Now go make your menu and save some time and money!

No comments: