Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

07 May 2011

The Bees are Coming! The Bees are Coming!

Ronnie got the call today. Actually, I got the call first, as he was working at the trailer park. The lovely little bee lady, Zelda, told me the bees would be ready by the 19th or 20th. WHAT?! I was momentarily tempted to offer her 1/2 of what Ronnie is paying her to tell him the bees met an unfortunate end. But then I remembered that I love my husband and that would be a very bad thing. Right? Right. She then proceeded to ask me questions about our "bee houses" - my words, not hers - and I promptly admitted my bee ignorance and told her Ronnie would call her back.
Needless to say, Ronnie was excited when he hung up from talking to Zelda, the bee lady. He asked if I would take pictures of him putting his bees into the hive. He thinks it will be great for my blog.
I agree.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love that her name is Zelda. It just seems so appropriate for a bee lady. I can't wait to see pics.