Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

11 May 2011

A Family Favorite

It's already been a busy week and it's only Wednesday.  Today I thought I would share one of my family's favorite recipes. 
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken
3-5 frozen chicken breast
1 cup Italian dressing
1 block cream cheese
1 bag cooked egg noodles.
It doesn't get much easier - or yummier - than this.  Spray your crock with cooking spray to make clean up easier.  Throw in the frozen chicken breast and Italian dressing.  Cook on low 8-10 hours.  When done, shred chicken with fork and add cream cheese.  Stir until melted.  Serve over egg noodles. 
If you have any concerns about cooking frozen chicken in the crock pot, don't do it.  I use this recipe at least monthly on days I work and we have never had any issues.
This feeds the 5 of us with enough leftovers for Ronnie's lunch the next day.
Let me know if you like it too!
Charli

No comments: