Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

16 May 2011

Good Morning Girls WV starts Today!

Wow!  I guess this snuck up on me.  Today is the first day of GMG.  For those of you who don't know what that means, it's on online accountability group for our quiet times/devotions.  We're going to use a FB group to communicate with each other.  I think it's going to be great.  Just leave a message - short or long - about your devotions for the day.  I love that this will take as much time as I choose.  Let's face it, some days are just too busy for a long indepth conversation but I can always squeeze in a quick wall post.  If you're interested joining, it's not too late.  Just leave me a comment or send me a message on FB and I'll add you to the group.  Check out Courtney's welcome message for today here. 
Hooray for accountability!

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.  Proverbs 27:17.

Charli

Update:
I've had a couple of people ask if this is just a homeschooling thing.  No.  It's an accountability thing.  I like to think of it as having a nice cup of coffee with a friend and sharing what God is doing in our lives, successes, struggles or otherwise.  The only difference is it's online.  If a few days go by and we don't see each other posting, we can drop a line and see if everything is OK.  Let's face it, we all get overwhelmed from time to time.  And as the girl who has no less than 4 books started and rarely finished at all times, it's definitely not about telling you that you're a loser because you can't do it all.  It's all about encouragement.  It's a great opportunity for strengthening our relationship not only with God, but with each other as sisters in Christ.  The book Ministry of Motherhood is entirely optional.  If you want to read it with me, fine.  If not, still fine.  If you have any questions, feel free to FB me or call.  Charli

No comments: