Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

20 June 2011

Menu Plan Monday for June 20th



We had a week of sickness last week.  Ronnie ran through KFC for a big bucket of chicken and fed the kids for 2 days while I was sick.  Sometimes these things happen. 

Good news is, I'm finally feeling better and ready to tackle a new week.  I can't wait to get back to my 31 days of clean schedule.  I'm up to cleaning my cabniets, then my pantry.  I think I'll tackle the pantry first though and see what kind of room I can free up.

Here's this weeks plan:

Monday:  Steak salads
Tuesday:  Spaghetti & meatballs, salad
Wednesday:  Cornbread & cabbage, peaches
Thursday:  Shrimp, baked potato, carrots
Friday:  Chicken fajitas, peaches
Saturday:  Pizza night
Sunday:  Fried fish, baked potato, corn

Nothing fancy for the menu this week. We'll be busy each night with VBS at Trinity this week.  Can't wait!  Come on out, it's open to everyone.


I'm also having a couple of playdates and an sleepover with my nephew & niece.  I'm counting on my "the more the merrier" theory. 

We'll see how it works out for me.

So, what's good at your place?

No comments: