Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

24 April 2012

31 days update.

We had a good bit of trouble the past two weeks.  The boys' asthma was kicked into high gear with this crazy weather....80's...60's...40's...80's.  Crazy.  We've had two visits to Dr. Joe and one late night ER run.  Not good at all.

I fell behind on my 31 days of clean project.  Good news, this week is full of  things I have actually done recently.

I still need to straighten my pantry, but my kitchen cabinets are looking OK and I got a freebie on cleaning my kitchen drawers.  Our kitchen drawer has been broken for over a year and we're having trouble matching up the same style/color.  No drawer cleaning for me. 

What I'm most proud of is my dining room.  Take a peek:




Remember the before?  Yikes!



One more after...




In case you're wondering, I hauled out several bags of trash.  I'm sick of cleaning around things.  If it doesn't have a purpose, it's outta here!

My Mary challenges were kinda meaty this week.  I'll admit, I didn't write down my list of priorities.  I felt it was covered in my mission statement.  Also, I really didn't have that much time to put into it. 

My favorite Mary challenge was the Six List advice.  Make a list of the six things you need to accomplish that day.  Work on them from 1 to 6.  If you don't finish, don't beat yourself up, just move it to the next day and fill in until you reach six.   Good advice.

This week is finishing up the kitchen (already done) and moving on to the living room. 

Don't forget to check out my friend Tracey over at Building My House.  If it wasn't for her peer pressure, I think I would have thrown in the towel by now!

I'll update you again next week.

No comments: