Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

02 April 2012

It's Bee Time.

Guess who's bee suit finally came? 

He may be just a little excited.


 
I'm amazed at how fearless he is when it comes to the bees. 
This is my usually cautious child.


He smoked the bees all by himself, then dove right into the hives.




Ronnie is just as excited to have his own little helper in the bee yard. 


Look at that kid, proudly holding a frame full of bees.

I can't believe my baby is becoming a bee keeper.

3 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Yours is the second blog I read this morning about bees. It must be bee season. I think he looks cute in his bee suit.

Charli said...

It is bee season. As much as I don't like the bees....he is pretty cute in that suit.

Barker said...

I think that is great. He is learning something first hand that many kids have no clue anything about.