Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

30 March 2012

Pintervention: Sour Cream Biscuits

It's been a couple of weeks since my last pintervention.   In that time, I've been discovering Jackie over at Moms on a Mission.  She's all about freezer cooking and easy meals.  That's right up my alley.

Here's the pin that led me to her site:
Sour Cream Biscuits
I made just one little substitution.  Instead of 4 cups of white flour, I used 3 white and 1 wheat. 

Here's my version:

Yep.  I nailed it. 

If by nailed it, I mean completly failed and ending up with flat, little round discs. 

Being the frugal gal I am, I started thinking about what to do with them.

Answer:
Add a little sauce, pepperoni and cheese.

Bake until cheese melts.

Lunch is served!
Nice!

No comments: