Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

14 June 2012

In Control.

Hey.  Hi. 

Remember me.

Looks like I've chosen a lack of communication to finish up communication week, huh?

I've been on call - and busy - 4 out of the past 5 days, plus working my regular day.  Swim lessons started this week - every morning and we're getting ready for the soccer tournament on Saturday.  Josh is getting his expander on today.  Oh, and life.  You know - plain old life.  The never ending laundry, messy house, bills to be paid, business to run and these boys (and man) that are always wanting food. 

All. The. Time.

Don't worry about me, though.  I have it all under control as always



What's that you ask? 

Well, that's just yet another example of how under control I have everything.

I washed....and dried....an entire roll of toilet paper. And part of a band aid.

Don't ask.  I'm still not too sure how I did it.

So, how's your week going?

2 comments:

Maria said...

:) Your posts make me laugh! They remind me that I'm not alone!! Thankfully the week is almost over, right?? ;)

Lori said...

hehehe...I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels pulled in every direction possible.