Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

06 July 2012

It's two day sale time again.

Oh goodness!  I am really a slacker lately. 

I'm blaming the heat.  And the storm.  Maybe even the kids or Ronnie.

Just not myself.  As you know, I'm perfection personified.

I haven't really been passing on any good money saving ideas lately.  Well, that changes right now.

Today is the last day of the Shop & Save two day sale.

Here's what I think is a good buy:

Eckrich hot dogs B1G2 free
Hillandale cream cheese 10/$10
Hillandale bagels 10/$10
United Dairy ice cream 5/$10
Boneless pork loin $1.98/#
Sugardale bacon 5/$10
Frozen b/s chicken breast 4/$20

There are some other deals that are OK, not great:

Gia Russa pasta 2/$3 ~ these usually run 10/$10
Pop tarts 2/$3
HoHo's BOGO
Faygo pop 5/$10
Whole boneless hams $1.49/#

They also have chipped ham for $1.88/#.  Anyone every have Isley's chipped ham sandwiches?  Oh, soo good.  Must make mental note to share this easy recipe with you.

I'm also planning on splurging on the Jumbo shrimp at $5.99/#.  I've been craving shrimp all because of that darn Pinterest. 


Seriously?  Look at that delicious foolishness.  And it' easy.

Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.

It say's it's the best shrimp you will ever taste:  it has butter and shrimp, so it seems like that should be true, right?

I'm off to the store before it gets too unbearably hot.  Stay cool today!

No comments: