Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

09 July 2012

Menu Plan Monday for July 9th.

Alright.  It's back to business. 

Electric is back on.  Temperatures are below 100.  I'm back to a normal work schedule.

Hopefully I can get this circus back under control.

Here's what I'm fixing this week:

Monday:  Pizza (trying this chicken alfredo pizza tonight)

Tuesday:  Roast chicken in a crock pot, corn on the cob and sauteed zucchini

Wednesday:  BBQ chicken, baked potatoes and applesauce

Thursday:  Steak, twice baked cauliflower, green beans

Friday:  Steak hoagies, zucchini fries and peaches

Saturday:  White chicken lasagna,  broccoli.

Sunday:  Leftovers



I'm thinking about doing a little canning this week.  The power being off for five days has made me rethink my aversion to canning meat.  I might try some spaghetti sauce with meat or hot dog sauce.  Just depends on how the week goes.  I'm also planning a field trip to Hovatter's with Tracey from Building my House.  The boys like going there, but they always ask "Are we going to the real zoo (Pittsburgh) or the WV zoo?"  While they absolutely love the Pittsburgh zoo, only Hovatter's lets you feed a bear a Moon Pie. 

Now that' something to see.

Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas.

2 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Lots of chicken in your menu. I see a few dishes I would love to eat soon. Alfredo pizza and chicken lasagna...yep, sounds great to me.

I'm glad to hear you got your power back - or electric. I'm sure you feel you got your power back as well. :-)

Jocelyn Cormier said...

Alfredo pizza sounds SO yummy!! Definitely trying that one