Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

01 August 2012

Make your own Chick fil a sauce.

Yesterday over at Woven, our church Women's  ministry blog, I posted about trying HIS Food.  It's a program like Angel Food.  All in all, I liked it.  While I'll avoid the kids box from now on because we're not so big on processed foods, the main box was a good value.  Our favorite was the chicken nuggets.  I don't usually buy nuggets because most of them are usually more mystery than meat.  These were great.  Little meaty nuggets that have been super easy for a quick lunch or dinner - I'm all for that.

Since I had ten pounds of nuggets in the freezer, it seemed like the perfect time to try making some Chick fil a sauce.  I've seen the recipe pinned a couple of times on Pinterest, but I didn't have all the ingredients. 

Here's what I came up with:

1/2 cup mayo
2 tsp. mustard
2 TBSP honey
1 TBSP BBQ sauce
dash of liquid smoke

Mix together and hear heavenly choirs singing. 

No comments: