Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

06 February 2013

Be My Valentine Challenge: Week Three

Oh my.  This is going to be a fun week in the challenge. 

Week three is all about the kiss.  That's right.  You heard me.  Kiss.

I don't mean a little peck on the cheek as you're running out the door.

Oh no.  That's not gonna cut it for this challenge. 

Song of Solomon 5:16 says “His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely.”

That does not describe the peck and run kiss. 

Think back to when you first met.  Those are the kind of kisses we're doing this week.  Weak in the knees can't wait to see each other kind of kisses.

So here's my challenge to you this week:

1.  Knock his socks off when he gets home from work!  Meet him at the door, put your arms around him and go for it.  Make it a long kiss too - at least 8 Mississippi's worth!
2.  Put the kids to bed then settle onto the couch to "watch TV" or whatever.  Instead, we're going to turn this into a good old fashioned make out session.  Hold hands, play footsie - whatever your thing is - just make sure to kiss.  Let's face it, this is something we should be doing for our husbands more often. 

Yes, there's a chance your husband will think you've lost your mind.  But he's probably not going to care that you've lost your mind.

He's just going to enjoy it. 

 
Don't forget to check out Courtney at Women Living Well as she tells us how (and why) to kiss your way to a better marriage. 

2 comments:

Rachel E. said...

How funny! My hubby sent that same picture to me on Facebook. He said, "Oh yeah!". I just said, "Whatever."

I guess over the years, I have lost interest in kissing. It's quite sad, as I know he likes it.

Now I feel like I gave too much information. :)

Charli said...

It's easy to happen when you're busy with kids, work, school, life...
And are you kidding me, my whole blog is probably TMI!