Here's what I picked up:
- Brownie mix x 3 (I forgot I clicked & pulled and picked up one in store)
- Cheeses: Colby Jack and Dubliner
- Paper plates and aluminum foil
- Garlic & Herb seasoning (which is great!)
- Veggies: Lettuce, Romaine, tomatoes, mushrooms.
- 6 gallons of milk, sour cream and Gogurt.
- 4 grape juice
- 6 loaves of bread, 2 12 packs of hamburger buns
- 2 Jiff peanut butter
- Frozen biscuits and Mrs. T Peirogies
- Fruit: 3 bags apples, 3 bunches bananas, oranges, 4 strawberries
- Wipes for Ronnie's glasses.
- 4 gallons of Apple Cider vinegar (for the cows and chickens)
- One gallon of liquid dish detergent
- And I stocked up my medicine cabinet: Cetrizine (1 tablet, 2 liquid) for the boys, 2 giant Excedrin migraine, and a bottle of diphenhydramine (generic Benadryl).
Then we went to Aldi's:
- Soups x 4 and French onion soup mix.
- Hot sauce, Dijon mustard x 2 and mayo.
- Flour tortillas x 4, corn tortillas x 1.
- Tortilla chips x 2 and fresh salsa
- Junk cereal for boys for good behavior - x 3.
- Spiral ham (only $1.49 per pound)
- Aldi brand Rotel x 3, 2 packs of dried fruit (for homemade granola).
- Oil, Parmesan cheese, Aldi's Ritz crackers, peanut butter and cool whip.
- Pepperoni, oatmeal x 2, and frozen sweet & sour chicken skillet meal.
- One bouquet of flowers (for Nan)
At Walmart, we picked up:
- More grapes, green onions, more tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers and cilantro.
- Coconut creamer, salsa, black beans x 2, pinto beans x 1.
- Peeps x 3, cupcake liners, Reeses cup eggs
- Horseradish, enchilada sauce x 4
- Q tips and a gift bag.
I also placed an order with HISfood that I'll pick up next weekend.
- One case of chicken breast (15 pounds for $33)
- One case of chicken nuggets (16 pounds for $28)
My total spent for the month is $459.30
On Friday, I'll tell you how I store all this food for the month and some tips I use to save money buying meat.
Once a month shopping rocks!