Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

22 April 2013

Menu Plan Monday for April 22nd.

This is going to be a fun week!

John turns 7 this week and we're heading to Charleston for the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus! 

How can my sweet guy be turning seven already?

We'll be having the grandparents over for dinner on Saturday.  John really wanted to go to the circus instead of having a party this year, so that's what we're doing.  I think I'm as excited about it as he is. 

Here's this weeks plan:

Monday:  The big sandwich, carrot sticks and apples 
Tuesday:  Loaded soup beans, fruit
Wednesday:  Fish, baked potato and corn.
Thursday:  Queso Fundido and salad
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday: John's choice - pancakes and eggs
Sunday:  Roast chicken, sweet potatoes and green beans.

Next week, I'm starting something new not just on the blog, but in life.  I'm going to do 42 Day to Fit with Tracey over at Building my House.  I'll share more about it later this week, but if you're interested, I'd love you to join me.  I could use all the support and accountability I can get!  Don't worry, it's not overwhelming.  Just one change a week for six weeks.  I think that's doable.

I'm also joining the other homeschool hop mommas for a Q&A session on Saturday, April 27th at Trinity Assembly of God from 10am to noon.   If you or someone you know is considering homeschooling or if you homeschool and just need some advice or encouragement, come on out.  These are the same ladies that I tormented questioned before starting our homeschooling journey. 

As always, don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas.



1 comment:

Maria said...

Sounds like a great week!!! And Good Luck on the 42 Days to Fit...I know you can do it! :) It definitely sounds easy enough, which is good, because most of those types of things are overwhelming!!! Have a great week! :)