Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

12 August 2013

Menu Plan Monday for August 12th.

This wasn't just a good weekend, it was an amazing weekend!

After a week that was, in all honestly, too rotten to talk about, I had an awesome weekend with a great bunch of girls at Women of Faith in Columbus.  I came home feeling refreshed - for the first time in a long time - and not just physically, but spiritually also.  It was great and if you have the chance to go - go!

 



So, is anyone else starting school this week?  I'm slowly slipping back into it this week.  I'm actually excited to start again.  Our lack of routine has been hard not just on the kids, but on me as well. 

This week I'm working extra in the cath lab again so my menu will remain basically easy peasy.  There's nothing wrong with that.  It's not like we get extra points for making a recipe with 43 steps.  It just matters that our families are fed healthy meals, right? 

Now that we have some perspective, here's the plan:

Monday:  Beef ribs, corn on the cob, green beans
Tuesday:  Kielbasa, potato & pepper skillet, applesauce
Wednesday:  Pancake night
Thursday:  Crock pot chicken fajitas, Mexican rice
Friday:  Pizza night
Saturday: Crock pot lasagna, salad and garlic bread
Sunday:  Loaded nachos (using leftover fajita meat from Thursday)

Now doesn't that sound good?

Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas.

 

No comments: