Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

07 August 2013

Four Weeks to Fill Your Freezer: Lunch Time.


This week, I'm focusing on lunches. 

I don't know about you, but I really dread making lunch.  It just ties up the middle of my day.  I have to stop what I'm doing, figure out what we're eating, make it, eat it and then clean up.  I usually do leftovers from dinner or sandwiches - PB&J being a favorite.

The nice thing about lunches in the freezer is that I have the option of homemade food in the freezer for when Ronnie has a double to work or I make something for dinner that isn't great the second time around - like Breakfast.  It just makes life a little easier. 

Here's what's on the schedule for this week:

Bean & Rice Burritos
Pizza Dough
Ham & Cheese Pockets
Chicken Ranch Tacos
Sloppy Joe meat.

Hopefully I'll have this to fall back on for at least a few months. 




No comments: