Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

30 October 2013

Chicken & Dressing Casserole.

Sorry guys.  No pictures for this one. 

I made this for dinner on Monday and forgot how yummy it is.  Maybe I should just start taking pictures of all my meals then I can share them on Facebook daily.  And I can tell you if I'm going to the gym (I'm not) or maybe just make some vague comment for no other purpose but to have you ask if everything is OK.  You know.  That person.

Or maybe you can just trust me that this was delish and make it. 

Yep.  That's what you should do.

Here's what you'll need:

5-6 boneless skinless chicken breast
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 box of stuffing
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup of milk.
1 stick of melted butter.

Preheat your oven to 350.  Place chicken in a 9x13 pan and cover with cheese.  Mix together cream of chicken soup and milk and pour over chicken.  Cover with stuffing/dressing and drizzle butter over top. 

Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. 

I served it with a side salad and applesauce. 

My littlest one literally licked his plate.  For real. 

It was that good.

Now go try it!

No comments: