Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

29 January 2014

I should have planned my menu!

So it's Wednesday. 

And the weather has been cold, oh soo cold.  Which has lead to the boys needing breathing treatments all hours of the day and night. 

And apparently I'm whiney and tired. 

So, I didn't bother to make a menu plan out for this month.   And every day since Monday I've had no idea what to make for dinner. 

So, I'm biting the bullet and doing my plan for the rest of the week.

(Sometimes being lazy actually causes me more work)

Here's the plan for the rest of the week:

Wednesday:  Steak, baked potatoes, carrots
Thursday:  Smothered Chicken, buttered noodles and green beans
Friday: Cheesy Taco Soup
Saturday:  Pancakes & eggs
Sunday:  Dinner at church.


3 comments:

Rachel E. said...

The health of a child is far more important that the post of a menu. :) I hear it's a mess in WV.

Charli said...

Rachel - it's definitely winter!

Harriet said...

Keep up your spirits. Mine FINALLY outgrew those breathing treatments. Sometimes it takes all your energy to remember who had what when and for how long. And when mine started breathing treatments, you had to mix it yourself!
Love your site!