Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

10 February 2014

Menu Plan Monday for February 10th.

Back to cooking for me this week.  Although last week was lovely.  I only made dinner two nights the whole week.  

This week is back to our normal level of chaos - and that's a good thing too.

I'm actually excited about school too.  I've been in a bit of a slump since Christmas but for the next two weeks, we're sitting everything but math aside and doing an awesome unit study on the Olympics.  We started this morning and it's been great so far.  I think it's just what we need to get back on track during this cold spell. 

We also have a fun night planned for Valentine's Day.  Our Kidz Church team does a great fundraiser on Valentine's Day where you can drop your kids off at the church and $5 they have games, food and fun while you have some time with your sweetie.  It's for a couple of hours, so we're meeting some friends for at the Mexican restaurant while the kids have fun.  The only thing we get less than time alone is time with friends minus the kids.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Without further ado, here's my menu:

Monday: Baked chicken, roasted potatoes and green beans
Tuesday: Soup beans and cornbread
Wednesday:  Steak, sweet potatoes and green beans
Thursday:  Baked spaghetti, salad
Friday:  Valentine's dinner out with friends.
Saturday:  Pancakes & eggs
Sunday:  Pot roast, potatoes and carrots.


No comments: