Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

12 May 2014

Menu Plan Monday for May 12th.

Well, hello again.

Fancy seeing you here.

It's Monday.  You know what that means?  Menu Plan Monday!

This week I actually have a girls night planned with some gals from church to go see Mom's Night Out and grab dinner.  Yippee for girls night!

And this Saturday,  I'm teaching a class about menu planning called "Ditch the Drive Thru" at our women's conference at church.  There are a lot of good classes planned for the day, so I'm excited to see what everyone does.

It's finally garden time.  I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see warmer weather.  My tomatoes and peppers are ready to be transplanted and my poor beds are sadly over run with weeds.  Me and my trusty vinegar bottle are heading out to start the fight against weeds.  Hopefully they'll be in order by the end of the week.

Before I get started on too much of a tangent about my garden, here's the plan for this week:

Monday:  Shrimp scampi over baked potatoes and spinach salad
Tuesday:  Crock pot BBQ chicken and sweet potatoes, and corn
Wednesday:  Joni's squash and rice, salad with Italian dressing
Thursday:  Steak, grilled carrots and green beans
Friday:  Pizza night and fruit
Saturday:  Grilled chicken with onions and peppers, baked potato, sauteed zucchini.
Sunday:  Leftovers or breakfast for dinner.

And there you have it. 

No comments: