Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

02 June 2014

Menu Plan Monday for June 2nd.



It's June!  I don't know about you, but I have been loving this weather.  Maybe I'm just a little more thankful after the long Winter we had. 

This week, I'm trying to finish up school for Josh and his portfolio.  I've decided to focus on one kid per week to get it done.  It's been a bit of a challenge this year with homeschooling three.  Hopefully, I've finally found my groove and next year will go a little smoother.  I know cutting back on a lot of my extra commitments has been a good thing for me. 

This week brings us the annual church yard sale.  I can't wait to get rid of some of the extra stuff around the house and make a little Summer fun cash.  It's this week at Trinity, with over thirty tables full of goodies from many families.  Stop by for some good deals.

Here's what we're having this week:

Monday:  Chicken wings, fresh cut fries and carrots and dip.
Tuesday:  Baked cod, sweet potatoes and corn.
Wednesday:  Steak salads
Thursday:  Kielbasa & potatoes, applesauce
Friday:   Honey grilled chicken, broccoli and carrots
Saturday:  Steak hoagies, salad
Sunday:  Roast chicken in the crock pot, green beans.

Nothing too fancy.  Just good food.  So what's good at your place this week?

No comments: