Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

16 July 2011

20% off your total order at Big Lots this weekend.

Sorry for the double post today, but I just checked my email and thought this needed passed on. 

Today, if your a rewards club member, you can get 20% off your entire order at Big Lots from 5pm - 9pm. 
If not, you can print a coupon here for 20% off your entire order all day Sunday.

They have a bunch of summer items on clearance and they also have their back to school stuff in.  Or you could be like me and realized this week with the electrical outage from the storm that your getting low on candles and go get a few today. 

I was there a couple of weeks back and picked up a great smelling candle for my kitchen - key lime pie and graham cracker crust.  I know it's kind of weird, but it smells incredible. 

Enjoy.

No comments: