Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

18 August 2011

August Linky Love

Here are some of my personal favorites that I've found around the blogosphere.  Hope you enjoy them too.

Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter from Life as a Lofthouse. 
I've just recently discovered this site and Oh My Goodness.  Can't wait to try some of the recipes.

Hidden in My Heart Scripture Lullabies.  We have and love this CD.  It is so soothing.  Carissa at 1+1+1=1 has a 15% off code for this CD.  It would also make a great baby gift.

Although I these personally remind me of the candles Shrek pulled out of his ears, I will still try to make beeswax candles like Heidi at Mom's Crafty Space..  I mean, I should probably do something with the wax from the bees.

And finally, check out Confessions of a Homeschooler's 10,000 subscriber giveaway results.  See if there's someone you just might know on that list.  Maybe under the Speekee giveaway.  Oh, wait.  That's me!  I won a two month subscription to Speekee, an online Spanish program for kids.  And yes, I did do a happy dance when I found out.  I've been "hearing" about Speekee all over the blogs I read, but didn't want to shell out the cash to add it to our curriculum this year.  Now I can try it and see what I think of it after a couple of months. 

I'm leaving you today with my new favorite song.  Great reminder of Colossians 3:17!


Have a great day!

No comments: