Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

10 February 2012

Pintervention: Week 3

124. 

That's how many Valentine's I have to do total for this week. 

OK, maybe I'm slightly exaggerating.  I mean, Josh is filling his out on his own.  So that brings the number down by 31. 

93.  Well sure, that seems more manageable.

The boys picked their own out at Walmart, but I....well I kinda fell in love with these....

I can not wait to see a whole room full of K-1 kiddos sporting big pink lips and mustaches. 

Add that to the fact that I always pick up as many bags of blow pops as I can carry after Halloween on clearance and it's a home run. 

Here's what I did:
Go to blonde-designs.squarespace.com and print out the template.
I actually shrunk the template down by 50%.
Then cut out your pattern and trace it onto foam.
Simply cut out, poke the sucker through and slap a tag on it.


My Valentines!


I can't wait to see my little K-1 Latin class with their big lips and handlebar mustaches.

I love it!

Thanks again Pinterest.

2 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Too cute!

Traci Michele said...

adorable! http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-favorite-valentines-day-ideas.html