Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

13 February 2012

Suprise, Suprise....It's Menu Plan Monday.



It's that time of the week again where I spill the beans on what I'll be fixin' over here. 

I had a change of plans on Sunday (not by choice) and ended up finally reorganizing my pantry.  It's been a little neglected since the big overhaul I showed you here

I had to wake Josh up on Sunday to get ready for church - which was my first clue something wasn't right.  He was fevered and coughing his little head off.  The other two quickly said they didn't feel well either once they realized I was making him a bed on the couch and he was watching cartoons all day.  Shocking, I know. 

So instead of going to church, I finished listening to Beth Moore's "Daniel" Bible study and cleaned out the pantry, while Ronnie was at work. 

This week is busy, as seems to be our new normal.  I have to find a way to get a handle on that.  Josh is still going to bee class with Ronnie and loving it.  I just don't understand.  We told him if he continues to like it this week, we'll go ahead and order his bee suit. 

Here's this weeks plan:

Monday:  Steak, spinach rice casserole, applesauce
Tuesday:  Valentine's Day = takeout from Muriales.
Wednesday:  Meatloaf, twice baked potato casserole, carrots
Thursday:  Foil pack chicken & broccoli, baked potato and applesauce
Friday:  Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday:  Pancakes, bacon and eggs
Sunday:  Awesome Chili for the Chili cook off at church.

The most important thing about my chili for the cook off is picking the right name.  Last year's chili was Luscious Lucinda's chili.  Well, because the cows name was Lucinda.  This year we named our cow T-bone.  I can't think of anything to go with that. 

Feel free to leave a suggestion if you have one.

Be sure to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas.