Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

02 May 2012

It's my Blog-o-versary!

May 2, 2011. 
A date etched in the hearts and minds off all who hear my voice.

The date that your lives became complete.

That's right.  My very first blog. 

Ever. 

Who knew you've been listening to my mindless chattering for a year now, right? 

Way to use your time wisely. 

Thanks for following me, encouraging me, and let's face it, saving me the money of paying for therapy sessions.

I have the best blog readers ever!


Charli

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy blogoversary!

Do Not Disturb Blog said...

Happy blogoversary! I am so happy to have found you and can't wait to meet you IRL.

Megan

Charli said...

Thanks! I'm exicted too!

Lori said...

YAY!