Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

16 August 2012

Big Grocery Sales this week!

Shop & Save is having their 2 day sale today & Friday.  Here's what I think is a good buy:

Family pack ground chuck  $1.99/#
Bone in country ribs  $1.29/#
Whole boneless pork loins  $1.89/#  these can be cut to order by the butcher
Bar S hot dogs 10/$10
Nickles Italian pan bread 10/$10
Gia Russa 1# cello bag pasta 10/$10
Shop n Save milk $2.99/gallon - including chocolate
Hillendale 1# butter quarters 2/$4

They also have some lunch meat deals that are fairly good. 

Next,  I've been reading on my coupon site that Giant Eagle is having a great 4 day sale starting today.




Some seriously great stock up prices. 

I'm planning on picking up several potatoes & onions at that price.  Also, Progresso soup,  Hamburger Helper and pizza rolls are $0.88 each.  Check your coupons, I found two $0.75/3 coupons for the helper in my file.  Super cheap and still healthier and cheaper than takeout when you don't have time to cook.  Or forget to plug the crock pot in.  Again.

Alright.  Go stock up and save some money!

No comments: