Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

03 December 2012

Menu Plan Monday for December 3rd.



I have been waiting for this week for a long time!  Weird way to start a post, but it's so true. 

Sunday is my 12th wedding anniversary.  When we were first married, we would go on overnight trips just spur of the moment.  We got a handle on that when we started living within our means and things really stopped once we started having the kids.  This anniversary, however, we are spending the night at Stonewall Resort, courtesy of my brother (aka the golden child) Chris.  He's a big shot down boss guy down there and is hooking me up with a getaway.  And I'm so thankful for my mother in law who is doing the hardest job - watching the boys.  I'm just so excited. 

This week I have some cookies to bake for a fundraiser, hopefully a play date with a friend, parties for my home school co-op classes and the Christmas parade.

Our menu is as always simple, but good:

Monday:  Slow cooker cheesy chicken & rice and carrots
Tuesday: Loaded baked potato soup, rolls and peaches.
Wednesday:  Taco night
Thursday:  Broiled Tilapia Parmesan, baked potato, green beans.
Friday:  Pizza night & salad.
Saturday:  Leftovers
Sunday:  Meatloaf, mac & cheese, green beans, applesauce.

Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu planning ideas.


No comments: