Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

24 June 2013

Menu Plan Monday for June 24th.

Good morning.  Well, actually good afternoon!  I had a crazy busy weekend on call for work so the boys & I slept in and watched cartoons this morning.  It was complete bliss!

The thunder is rolling here so I'll get to it in case the electric goes out. 

This week's menu is simple - we're in VBS at our church through Wednesday, then my nephew's birthday party on Thursday and hopefully a trip to Pittsburgh with some friends on Friday. 

Monday:  Steak hoagies, oven fries and watermelon
Tuesday:  Grilled chicken salads with raspberry vinaigrette
Wednesday:  Pork chops, baked potatoes and applesauce
Thursday:  Birthday party for Eli
Friday:  Dinner out
Saturday:  Hot dogs, pasta salad and fruit
Sunday:  Crock pot tilapia, baked sweet potatoes and corn.

Just in the nick of time.  The rain is pouring down and the thunder is crashing.  I'm heading to the front porch swing with a glass of tea.  Seems like a great time to do a little reading while the boys play with their Legos.
 
Have a great Monday!

No comments: