Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

08 July 2013

Menu Plan Monday for July 8th

Hi again! 

How's your Summer going?  We've been busy working and playing and I've totally neglected the ol' blog here.  Sorry.

I've also totally neglected my menu plan - and that's not a good thing.  Time to get back on track.

This week we start both swim lessons at McParc, and an online photography camp at Jessica Sprague Photography.  It's finally blueberry season, so we're planning on picking blueberries up on Bunner's Ridge this Wednesday with some friends.  Ronnie & I are also teaching a beginner's canning class at the church this Saturday at 9am.  Message me or call the church if your interested,  we still have some room.

I'm really relying on my grill and crock pot yet again this week.  Why heat up the house if you don't have to, right?

Here's the plan:

Monday:  Steak, baked potatoes and green beans
Tuesday:  Squash & rice, salad
Wednesday:  Kidtastic grilled chicken legs, mac & cheese, green beans
Thursday: Cheeseburger Quesadillas, salad, watermelon
Friday:  Hot dogs & sauce, corn on the cob, watermelon
Saturday:  Pizza night
Sunday:  Breakfast for dinner

Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu planning ideas.

No comments: