Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

14 July 2014

Menu Plan Monday for July 14th.

Camp was crazy busy and fun but I'm so glad to be back home.  Go ahead and make fun of me, but I really missed my husband.  A week is just too long to be away. 

This week, I don't have a whole lot going on - which is a great feeling.  We have a couple of doctor's appointments and I'm hoping to go blueberry picking up Bunner's Ridge.  Oh, and it's family swim night for our church on Friday night.  Other than that, not a lot going on.  My plan is to get my
business books up to date, hang my new to me yard sale curtains finally, and order curriculum.

I'm trying to avoid the grocery store one more week if I can.  Why?  Well, I kinda hate going to the store, I need to use up some of my stockpile and I want to buy curriculum and that costs cash.   If I make do with what we have, I can use the money to grab some curriculum instead.  So that's my plan.

Here's this week menu:

Monday:  Baked subs, pasta salad and cherries
Tuesday:  Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread
Wednesday:  Baked chicken legs, fried potatoes and green beans
Thursday:  Biscuits and gravy, peaches
Friday:  Steak, baked potatoes and grilled carrots
Saturday:  Pizza night
Sunday:  Leftovers or pancakes.

And that's it.   Nice and simple.  And delish!

No comments: