Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

08 October 2014

Easy Potato Soup.

This is one of those meals that is so up my alley.  Quick and easy.

It's perfect to throw in the crock pot as I run out the door for co-op or errands.

Here's what you'll need:
 
 
 One bag of frozen hash brown potatoes (sometimes I use a jar of the potatoes I canned last year)
2 cans of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 package of cream cheese.


 
Dump the potatoes, broth and soup in the crock pot.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.


Thirty minutes before serving, throw the cream cheese in and cover.  I like to take a potato masher or large fork and mash up the potatoes while mixing in the cream cheese.


And you have soup.  Nice and easy.  My family ate the entire crock full of soup last week. 

Delish!

No comments: