Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

06 October 2014

Menu Plan Monday for October 6th.

Hey, hey, hey! 

I'm here to brighten your day with my oh so exciting menu plan.

What?  You're not excited to know what I'm fixing this week? 

That's so weird.

I'm a little wound up this week.  I agreed to share at our women's event at our church later this month and my first run through is this week.  I'm both excited and wanting to throw up at the same time.  I just keep telling myself that I'm being obedient to God and because of that, He will get me through it.  Without throwing up.  (That's an important part.)

So, this week is just more of the same - which I'm kinda loving.  School, work, MMA, church, random, unplanned craziness and an upcoming birthday for my little guy next week.  I'm still not to sure what we're doing about his birthday.  He keeps going back and forth between having a bonfire in the back yard and going to the museum in Pittsburgh to see dinosaurs. 

This week's menu is taking advantage of our nice fall weather:

Monday:  Baked fish, green beans and sweet potatoes
Tuesday:  Meatloaf, baked potatoes (in crock pot together), green beans
Wednesday:  Uncle J's dish, Mexican rice
Thursday:  Honey grilled chicken, roasted veggies, applesauce
Friday:  Easy crock pot potato soup (recipe coming Wednesday), bread machine bread
Saturday:  Homemade pizza
Sunday:  Crock pot lasagna, salad and garlic bread.

So many good meals.....and I 'm not even trying to butter Ronnie up for anything. 

Don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas!

And check back with me on Wednesday.  This potato soup is my new favorite - just dump and turn on the crock.  Easy peasy.

No comments: