Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

22 September 2014

Menu Plan Monday for September 22nd.

Anyone else love Fall?  

It's probably my favorite season.  The weather is crisp, the trees are turning brilliant colors, and my life seems to get a little more routine - which is a good thing.

I haven't updated ya'll for a while because, for no apparent reason, it's just seemed like life has been completely crazy this year.  I'm fairly certain the fault is completely mine for rebelling against my crazy schedule.  I just couldn't keep up.  So I've spent some time trying to simplify - cutting back on activities and responsibilities.  I think it's working since I've been feeling a little less psycho.

So now that you're aware of my improved mental stability, how about we talk menu plan?

Here's what's cookin':

Monday:  Crock pot tilapia, baked potatoes (cooked in the crock too), corn.
Tuesday:  Chili on cornbread waffles.
Wednesday: Baked chicken, sweet potatoes and green beans
Thursday:  Uncle J's dish with tortillas, Mexican rice and salad
Friday:  Crock pot potato soup, bread in the bread machine.
Saturday:  Leftovers - the guys are going squirrel hunting.
Sunday:  Best meatloaf ever, mashed potatoes and carrots

I'll let you in on the awesomeness of cornbread waffles on Wednesday.  Paired up with the chili I canned last year, they're one of my favorite go to quick meals.

As always don't forget to check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu planning ideas.

No comments: