Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

28 May 2012

MPM. Memorial Day edition.

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope you all have time to spend with family and friends today.  Don't forget to take time today to pray for our past and present troops who gave so much to secure our freedom.

Yesterday was an eventful day.  Ronnie worked a double so I took the boys to church by myself.  We came home to find a large portion of our shingles had slid right off the side of the house!  Guess what we're doing today?  We are still having family over for dinner later this evening. 

Here's this weeks plan:
Monday:  Hot dogs with fixin's, macaroni salad, watermelon, chocolate eclair dessert.
Tuesday:  Leftovers.
Wednesday:  Honey grilled chicken, carrots, baked potatoes
Thursday: Easy Taco Salad
Friday:  Queso fundido, beans & rice (not made last week)
Saturday:  Take out from Colasessano's.
Sunday:  Leftovers.

I'm already gearing up for Saturday.  It's my favorite yard sale day of the year!  This year there are three great community yard sales I'm planning on hitting:  Fair Oakes, Hickory Hills, and Northwood.  Northwood is a new one on the list, but it's a nice area and I think it might have some good finds. 

Check out www.orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas.

Have a great week!

No comments: