While glancing back through some posts from last year, I came across the post I wrote after reading One Bite at a Time by Tsh Oxenreider. I actually accomplished 12 out of 15 of my goals last year. (If your wondering, my pictures are still a mess in a big drawer, date nights are sporadic at best and I haven't started composting).
So this year, I'm making goals. Goals I can do. Reading through this post I was actually really proud of myself for not just planning to do these things, but actually doing them.
So without further ado, here's my goals for 2013:
- T Tapp three times weekly
- Actually take my vitamins, not just buy them and set them in the cabinet.
- Sleep eight hours most nights.
- Read two books each month.
- Memorize two Bible verses each month.
- Schedule one date night a month.
- Begin Project Peacock. More on this tomorrow.
- Organize our pictures.
- Start composting.
- Finish and plant my raised beds.
- Raise chickens.
- Spend one on one time with each boy monthly.
- Incorporate family night. One night each week where it's just us.
- Spend time with extended family monthly.
- Finish 24 read alouds with the boys this year.
- Actually use my homeschool tracker software.
- Use Quickbooks for all business expenses as well as income.
- Make daily allotted time to focus on business a priority.
- Make an effort to pay extra on mortgages.
Most of these things are things I kinda sorta do. I just do them sporadically and don't always follow through. My main goal this year is to not just plan things, but to actually do them.
So, do you have any plans for this year?