Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

27 May 2013

Menu Plan Monday for May 27th.

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm calling this the "better late than never" edition of Menu Plan Monday.  I actually worked today.  Don't feel bad for me.  I chose to for the overtime.  As a bonus, I had all nice patients so that made it even better.

This week has some repeats.  I'm not sure what happened last week.  We didn't eat out, but I also didn't stick to the menu plan. 

Here's this week's plan:

Monday:  Roast chicken in the crock pot, baked potatoes and roasted asparagus.
Tuesday: Quick potato dinner and applesauce
Wednesday:  Queso Fundido and salad
Thursday:  Steak, grilled cabbage, and honey grilled carrots
Friday:  Crock pot tilapia, cheesy broccoli, and corn
Saturday:  Oriental chicken salad
Sunday:  Leftovers or breakfast for dinner.

That's this week's plan.  What's good at your place?

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I had the same problem with my menu last week. It got all messed up! But that just means I've got ingredients on hand this week.