Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

03 November 2014

Menu Plan Monday for November 3rd.

This crisp weather is totally inspiring my menu this week. 

I have two weeks until the Christmas Expo at church and then my schedule finally starts to slow down.  If your local, make sure to stop by.  So many great items.  I'm planning on knocking out a big part of my Christmas shopping there.

 
 
 
 
With the weather turning colder, I'm planning on using my oven more often to help warm up the house in the evenings.  I figure, it's kinda like a two-fer. 
 
 
Here's the plan:
 
Monday:  Three packet pot roast with venison roast, potatoes and carrots. 
Tuesday:  Best meatloaf ever, baked potatoes (meatloaf & potatoes layered in crock pot), peas.
Wednesday:  Beer butt chicken, egg noodles, cheesy broccoli.
Thursday:  Uncle J's Dish as enchiladas, salad. (Use leftover chicken from Wednesday)
Friday: Crock pot lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Saturday:  Awesome Chili and homemade cornbread.
Sunday:  Taco salads, using leftover chili.
 
Wednesday, I'll be sharing the very best cornbread recipe ever.  Seriously.  No matter where I take it, people love it, empty the pan and in one case, I saw someone licking the crumbs.  It's that good.  
 
So, what's good at your place this week?

No comments: