Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

04 January 2013

Top 12 in 2012.

Here's a list of my top posts from 2012. 


1.  Thanks to The Happy Housewife and Pinterest, My version of the Workbox System was by far my most popular post this year.  And yes, we are still using this because it works!

2.  Do you Roku?  Actually, no we don't.  We ended up not saving any money by the time Comcast increased our price for internet only and we paid for Hulu+ and Netflix.  We still use the Roku up in the school room for Netflix.  
 

3.  Storage Wars: Here's the facts. is just a little taste of what it's like to own self storage units. 
 
4.  Beeswax everywhere!  We still use this at night, but it has gotten a little more solid than I would have liked.  I have to research this for next years batch.
 
5.  This week's shopping trip.....and an update you don't want to miss.  Ronnie & I were laughing about this one over Christmas.  He said my problem is that I make eye contact with people and it encourages them to speak to me.  Funny!
 
6.  Love my envelopes.  Still do. 
 
7.  Moist, baked chicken....just for you.  The pictures in this one are pretty bad, but the chicken is still a favorite here.
 
8.  Bible study with kids.  We really enjoyed this.  I hope he puts out a new one soon!
 
9.  No longer in the dark.  We actually now use the lanterns for a night light at the top of our stairs.  I'm very pleased with these.
 
 
11.  Slow cooker freezer meals.  I'm not against trying this again but next time I'll try some different recipes.  They were just OK.  Not great, not bad.  Just OK.
 
12.  Josiah's favorite birthday cake.  Honestly, this is just about everyone's favorite birthday cake.  Don't forget to check out my post where I spill my cake secrets, too.
 
 
Thanks for following along with my weekly foolishness.  Here's to another year!


No comments: